P.A.M. SS22 “Poetry And Motion”
Oversized fit short sleeve top with artwork by Korakrit Arunanondchai (Bangkok/Brooklyn).
Korakrit Arunanondchai is a video and multimedia artist best known for his 2017 installation, “With history in a room filled with people with funny names 4”, which received widely positive reviews and was recognized with an award at the International Film Festival Rotterdam.
For POETRY AND MOTION he has taken a series of still images and text from his work, which have been printed and embroidered onto the garment.
• Full coverage digital prints.
• “The light on the screen…” front embroidery.
• “Decomposition / Dreaming” back embroidery.
• Oversized fit.
• Contrast neck & hem details.
• Small folded ‘Gesture’ label on back hem.
Main: 100% Cotton
Ribbing: 95% Cotton, 5% Spandex
Switch to P.A.M.’s Japan site?
This is our global site. Click JAPAN for JP¥ and Japan domestic shipping.